Where can I buy cannabis?
Where can I use cannabis?
Prescribed medical cannabis can be used as needed.
Can I get a DUI if I drive while I am high?
How old do I have to be to use cannabis?
Can I carry cannabis on me?
Can I travel with my prescription?
Can I grow my own plants?
- Ordinarily live in Canada
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Attest that you have not been convicted of a marijuana related offense
- Not be registered more than once at any time
For more information go to Health Canada’s website or click the following link (Health Canada, 2017)
Recreationally you can grow a minimum number of plants but it differs in each province. For example in Alberta you can grow 4 plants per household (Alberta government, 2017).
How much cannabis can I legally have?
The following is a list of products equivalent to one gram of dried product:
- 5 grams of fresh cannabis
- 15 grams of edible product
- 70 grams of liquid product,
- 0.25 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)
- 1 cannabis plant seed